Monday, January 4, 2010

Story Spinners: Option 3


As I regained consciousness, I remember asking what happened. The doctor said I was beaten and left unconscious in a dark alley. I sat up in my bed at the hospital trying to remember what happened, it finally came to me. I remember headlights in front of me, two guys got out of the car. They had bats, I tried running as fast as I could but they caught me quickly and started beating me.

Still thinking about what happened I don't know who was going to take the blame for this. I had to get up and walk around for a little while. The doctor told me to lay back down but I was to stubborn to. I was walking up and down the vestibule still thinking who that could have been, But I couldn't. So I just walked back to into the room and lied back down.


No comments:

Post a Comment